Discover the world through Sarasota Art Museum's travel program
Enjoy curated experiences with exclusive access to artists, studios,
private collections, contemporary art spaces and more!
October 25 - 28, 2022
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 3 nights/4 days in Bentonville, Arkansas with luxury accommodations at 21c Bentonville, with daily breakfast
- Private tours with behind-the-scenes access to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and The Momentary
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Group lunches
- Private cocktail reception with members of the Bentonville art community
- Visits to other Bentonville sites, including Thorncrown Chapel, Museum of Native American History, and The Walmart Museum
- Guest speakers, private collections and other special activities to be announced
- Luxury transportation for all group activities
- All taxes and gratuities for group activities and meals
- Tax deductible donation to Sarasota Art Museum
SINGLE OCCUPANCY $3,495*
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY $6,990*
*Prices include a $1,000 per person, non-refundable, tax deductible donation to Sarasota Art Museum due at the time of booking. Trip excludes airfare and airport transfers.
These rates are based on a minimum of 35 participants. In the event that an insufficient number of participants sign up, Sarasota Art Museum reserves the right to cancel the tour and refund all deposits. All activities are subject to change. Rooms will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.